Poetry Everyday of the Year (and more)

The rules are simple. 1) Send me a poem and if I approve it (most likely) I will print it. I will also print my poems (which are copyrighted.) 2) If I print your poem you will retain all rights to the poem. I will also delete your poem if you sell it to a publisher who wants exclusive rights. 3) If I print your poem, I will send you an email telling you what day. (So you can tell everyone). This is a poet friendly site. (enjoy)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Base Nothing

Tao tells me quite the clearly way
Blank slate is what you were way back when
the day you were born for the first time
when time was a twinkle in God's eye
growing is what we do - now and then
adding to the nothing we once were - until the day
we learn that nothing is better than something

©Frank Coughlin May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment